Natural Chemistry's Filter Perfect gives pool and spa owners a powerful , concentrated cleaner to cut through the thickest, nastiest oil, grease and scum build-up on all pool and spa filters, including sand, diatomaceous earth, and cartridge styles. Filter Perfect's chemical solution vastly improves filter efficiency by restoring lost surface area, clearing water and improving overall pool and spa health. This cleaner is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and other alternative sanitizing systems.
Directions for Cartridge Elements or Diatomaceous Earth Filter Grids:
- Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from filter tank and hose off loose material.
- In a pail, bucket or trash container with 5 to 10 gallons of water, add 1 liter bottle of Filter Perfect. Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly. Clean cartridge elements should be allowed to dry before reinstalling.
Directions for Sand Filters:
- Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from skimmer, not main drain.
- Add 1 liter bottle of Filter Perfect to skimmer. Once contents of bottle has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position, for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Turn pump on with filter set to backwash, run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry. Return filter to normal operation.
Use a weekly dose of Natural Chemistry's Pool Perfect or Spa Perfect to further extend filter cycles, reduce maintenance and maintain clear, perfect water!